Biomass for energy: a dream come true… or a nightmare?
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 309–323, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Azar, C. (2011), Biomass for energy: a dream come true… or a nightmare?. WIREs Clim Change, 2: 309–323. doi: 10.1002/wcc.109
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Energy Efficiency at the Base of the Pyramid: A System-Based Market Model for Improved Cooking Stove Adoption, Sustainability, 2014, 6, 12, 8679, ,
- 3Animal production in a sustainable agriculture, Environment, Development and Sustainability, 2013, 15, 4, 999,
- 5Meeting global temperature targets—the role of bioenergy with carbon capture and storage, Environmental Research Letters, 2013, 8, 3, 034004, , ,
- 6Security aspects of future renewable energy systems–A short overview, Energy, 2013, 61, 598,