Patterns, processes, and impacts of abrupt climate change in a warm world: the past 11,700 years
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 19–43, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Shuman, B. (2012), Patterns, processes, and impacts of abrupt climate change in a warm world: the past 11,700 years. WIREs Clim Change, 3: 19–43. doi: 10.1002/wcc.152
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!