Changing household consumption to address climate change: social scientific insights and challenges
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 379–395, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Shwom, R. and Lorenzen, J. A. (2012), Changing household consumption to address climate change: social scientific insights and challenges. WIREs Clim Change, 3: 379–395. doi: 10.1002/wcc.182
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!