Modeling the climatic effects of large explosive volcanic eruptions
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 545–564, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Timmreck, C. (2012), Modeling the climatic effects of large explosive volcanic eruptions. WIREs Clim Change, 3: 545–564. doi: 10.1002/wcc.192
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!