Lessons from adaptation to sustain freshwater environments in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 429–438, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Pittock, J. (2013), Lessons from adaptation to sustain freshwater environments in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia. WIREs Clim Change, 4: 429–438. doi: 10.1002/wcc.230
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!