NIMBYism revisited: public acceptance of wind energy in the United States
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 575–601, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Petrova, M. A. (2013), NIMBYism revisited: public acceptance of wind energy in the United States. WIREs Clim Change, 4: 575–601. doi: 10.1002/wcc.250
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- BP Group
- Barbara Kates-Garnick
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!