A compound event framework for understanding extreme impacts
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 113–128, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Leonard, M., Westra, S., Phatak, A., Lambert, M., van den Hurk, B., McInnes, K., Risbey, J., Schuster, S., Jakob, D. and Stafford-Smith, M. (2014), A compound event framework for understanding extreme impacts. WIREs Clim Change, 5: 113–128. doi: 10.1002/wcc.252
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!