Perceptions and communication strategies for the many uncertainties relevant for climate policy
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 219–232, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Patt, A. G. and Weber, E. U. (2014), Perceptions and communication strategies for the many uncertainties relevant for climate policy. WIREs Clim Change, 5: 219–232. doi: 10.1002/wcc.259
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!