An earlier version of this article was presented at the European Consortium for Political Research Joint Session Workshop on ‘Climate Change 2.0? Normative and Political Challenges of Geoengineering the Climate’, in Mainz, Germany, 11–16th March 2013.
‘In case of emergency press here’: framing geoengineering as a response to dangerous climate change†
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 281–290, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Markusson, N., Ginn, F., Singh Ghaleigh, N. and Scott, V. (2014), ‘In case of emergency press here’: framing geoengineering as a response to dangerous climate change. WIREs Clim Change, 5: 281–290. doi: 10.1002/wcc.263
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Scottish Funding Council
- UK Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC). Grant Number: ES/J007730/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!