Representing and using scenarios for responding to climate change
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 253–259, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Rosentrater, L. D. (2010), Representing and using scenarios for responding to climate change. WIREs Clim Change, 1: 253–259. doi: 10.1002/wcc.32
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!