A noodle, hockey stick, and spaghetti plate: a perspective on high-resolution paleoclimatology
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 507–516, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Frank, D., Esper, J., Zorita, E. and Wilson, R. (2010), A noodle, hockey stick, and spaghetti plate: a perspective on high-resolution paleoclimatology. WIREs Clim Change, 1: 507–516. doi: 10.1002/wcc.53
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!