The quantum chemical cluster approach for modeling enzyme reactions
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Molecular Science
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 323–336, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Siegbahn, P. E.M. and Himo, F. (2011), The quantum chemical cluster approach for modeling enzyme reactions. WIREs Comput Mol Sci, 1: 323–336. doi: 10.1002/wcms.13
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!