Stretching the limits of visual attention: the case of action video games
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 222–230, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Hubert-Wallander, B., Green, C. S. and Bavelier, D. (2011), Stretching the limits of visual attention: the case of action video games. WIREs Cogn Sci, 2: 222–230. doi: 10.1002/wcs.116
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!