The retreat from overgeneralization in child language acquisition: word learning, morphology, and verb argument structure
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 47–62, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Ambridge, B., Pine, J. M., Rowland, C. F., Chang, F. and Bidgood, A. (2013), The retreat from overgeneralization in child language acquisition: word learning, morphology, and verb argument structure. WIREs Cogn Sci, 4: 47–62. doi: 10.1002/wcs.1207
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!