Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 95–103, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Farah, M. J., Smith, M. E., Ilieva, I. and Hamilton, R. H. (2014), Cognitive enhancement. WIREs Cogn Sci, 5: 95–103. doi: 10.1002/wcs.1250
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!