On language ‘utility’: processing complexity and communicative efficiency
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 323–335, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Jaeger, T. F. and Tily, H. (2011), On language ‘utility’: processing complexity and communicative efficiency. WIREs Cogn Sci, 2: 323–335. doi: 10.1002/wcs.126
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!