ART, cognitive science, and technology transfer
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 707–719, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Carpenter, G. A. (2013), ART, cognitive science, and technology transfer. WIREs Cogn Sci, 4: 707–719. doi: 10.1002/wcs.1260
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
- SyNAPSE Program of the Defense Advanced Projects Research Agency
- CELEST (NSF Science of Learning Center). Grant Number: NSF SBE-0354378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!