Smoothing effects of distributed wind turbines. Part 1. Coherence and smoothing effects at a wind farm
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: A Sampling of the 2003 EWEC in Madrid
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 61–74, April/June 2004
How to Cite
Nanahara, T., Asari, M., Sato, T., Yamaguchi, K., Shibata, M. and Maejima, T. (2004), Smoothing effects of distributed wind turbines. Part 1. Coherence and smoothing effects at a wind farm. Wind Energ., 7: 61–74. doi: 10.1002/we.109
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!