Grid impacts of wind power: a summary of recent studies in the United States
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: A Sampling of the 2003 EWEC in Madrid
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 87–108, April/June 2004
How to Cite
Parsons, B., Milligan, M., Zavadil, B., Brooks, D., Kirby, B., Dragoon, K. and Caldwell, J. (2004), Grid impacts of wind power: a summary of recent studies in the United States. Wind Energ., 7: 87–108. doi: 10.1002/we.111
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!