Beyond NIMBYism: towards an integrated framework for understanding public perceptions of wind energy
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 125–139, April/June 2005
How to Cite
Devine-Wright, P. (2005), Beyond NIMBYism: towards an integrated framework for understanding public perceptions of wind energy. Wind Energ., 8: 125–139. doi: 10.1002/we.124
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2004
- British Academy. Grant Number: OCG-35870
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!