Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation, a Lockheed Martin company, for the US Department of Energy under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
The effect of mean stress on damage predictions for spectral loading of fibreglass composite coupons†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Science of Making Torque from Wind. Part II: Wind, Loads, Materials and Structures
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 93–108, January/March 2005
How to Cite
Sutherland, H. J. and Mandell, J. F. (2005), The effect of mean stress on damage predictions for spectral loading of fibreglass composite coupons. Wind Energ., 8: 93–108. doi: 10.1002/we.125
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!