Aerofoil characteristics from 3D CFD rotor computations
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Science of Making Torque from Wind. Part I: Aerodynamics and Aeroelasticity
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 283–294, October/December 2004
How to Cite
Johansen, J. and Sørensen, N. N. (2004), Aerofoil characteristics from 3D CFD rotor computations. Wind Energ., 7: 283–294. doi: 10.1002/we.127
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2004
- EC. Grant Number: ENK6-CT2001-00503
- Danish Energy Agency. Grant Number: ENS 1363/01-0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!