A new simulation method for turbines in wake—applied to extreme response during operation
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Science of Making Torque from Wind. Part II: Wind, Loads, Materials and Structures
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 35–47, January/March 2005
How to Cite
Thomsen, K. and Madsen, H. A. (2005), A new simulation method for turbines in wake—applied to extreme response during operation. Wind Energ., 8: 35–47. doi: 10.1002/we.130
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2004
- Danish Ministry of Energy. Grant Number: UVE 511117/00-0040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!