A near wake model for trailing vorticity compared with the blade element momentum theory
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: The Science of Making Torque from Wind. Part I: Aerodynamics and Aeroelasticity
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 325–341, October/December 2004
How to Cite
Madsen, H. A. and Rasmussen, F. (2004), A near wake model for trailing vorticity compared with the blade element momentum theory. Wind Energ., 7: 325–341. doi: 10.1002/we.131
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2004
- Danish Energy Agency. Grant Number: 1363/02-0011
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: 1363/04-0018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!