Implementation of a Model Output Statistics based on meteorological variable screening for short-term wind power forecast
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 811–826, September 2013
How to Cite
Ranaboldo, M., Giebel, G. and Codina, B. (2013), Implementation of a Model Output Statistics based on meteorological variable screening for short-term wind power forecast. Wind Energ., 16: 811–826. doi: 10.1002/we.1506
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!