Energy-based excitation control of doubly-fed induction wind generator for optimum wind energy capture
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 645–659, July 2013
How to Cite
Song, H.H. and Qu, Y.B. (2013), Energy-based excitation control of doubly-fed induction wind generator for optimum wind energy capture. Wind Energ., 16: 645–659. doi: 10.1002/we.1514
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!