Indicial lift response function: an empirical relation for finite-thickness airfoils, and effects on aeroelastic simulations
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 681–693, July 2013
How to Cite
Bergami, L., Gaunaa, M. and Heinz, J. (2013), Indicial lift response function: an empirical relation for finite-thickness airfoils, and effects on aeroelastic simulations. Wind Energ., 16: 681–693. doi: 10.1002/we.1516
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!