This version of the paper [24 October 2012] was modified slightly from the first version [16 July 2012]. Mainly, the notation style of the abbreviations; WRF, MANAL and NCEP FNL, was changed for an avoidance misunderstanding. In addition, excessive detail descriptions are removed from tables. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected.
Effectiveness of WRF wind direction for retrieving coastal sea surface wind from synthetic aperture radar†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 865–878, September 2013
How to Cite
Takeyama, Y., Ohsawa, T., Kozai, K., Hasager, C. B. and Badger, M. (2013), Effectiveness of WRF wind direction for retrieving coastal sea surface wind from synthetic aperture radar. Wind Energ., 16: 865–878. doi: 10.1002/we.1526
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 19360406, 22360379
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 19686052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!