General static load-carrying capacity of four-contact-point slewing bearings for wind turbine generator actuation systems
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 759–774, July 2013
How to Cite
Aguirrebeitia, J., Plaza, J., Abasolo, M. and Vallejo, J. (2013), General static load-carrying capacity of four-contact-point slewing bearings for wind turbine generator actuation systems. Wind Energ., 16: 759–774. doi: 10.1002/we.1530
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!