Evaluating winds and vertical wind shear from Weather Research and Forecasting model forecasts using seven planetary boundary layer schemes
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 39–55, January 2014
How to Cite
Draxl, C., Hahmann, A. N., Peña, A. and Giebel, G. (2014), Evaluating winds and vertical wind shear from Weather Research and Forecasting model forecasts using seven planetary boundary layer schemes. Wind Energ., 17: 39–55. doi: 10.1002/we.1555
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- EU project SafeWind. Grant Number: 213740
- Danish PSO project Radar@Sea. Grant Number: 2009-1-0226
- Danish Council for Strategic Research Project. Grant Number: 2104-08-0025
- EU project. Grant Number: TREN-FP-7EN-219048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!