This article was published online on [17 September 2012]. Errors were subsequently identified in the affiliation of the first and second author. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [27 June 2013].
Difference equation matrix model (DEMM) for the control of wind turbines†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 57–74, January 2014
How to Cite
Avello, A. J., Al-Hadithi, B. M., Garcia, M. I. G. and Rubio, J. M. L. (2014), Difference equation matrix model (DEMM) for the control of wind turbines. Wind Energ., 17: 57–74. doi: 10.1002/we.1556
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Innovation and Science. Grant Number: ARABOT project DPI2010-21247-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!