This article was published online on [17 September 2012]. Errors were subsequently identified in the affiliation of the first and second author. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [27 June 2013].
Difference equation matrix model (DEMM) for the control of wind turbines†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 57–74, January 2014
How to Cite
Avello, A. J., Al-Hadithi, B. M., Garcia, M. I. G. and Rubio, J. M. L. (2014), Difference equation matrix model (DEMM) for the control of wind turbines. Wind Energ., 17: 57–74. doi: 10.1002/we.1556
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Innovation and Science. Grant Number: ARABOT project DPI2010-21247-C02-01
- 6Incorporating the crisp consequent FRM into dynamic matrix control. Proceedings of the 10th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation - MED2002 Lisbon, Portugal, July 9–12, 2002., .
- 8Optimal tuning parameters of the dynamic matrix predictive controller with constraints. Latin American Applied Research 2009; 39: 41–46., , .
- 11Simple models that illustrate dynamic matrix control. Proceedings of the 2002 American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference & Exposition 2002, American Society for Engineering Education..
- 12Asymptotic output controllability via dynamic matrix control, 2000 Mathematics Subject Classification., .
- 14Once-through boiler steam temperature control using dynamic matrix control technique. Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 1–6, 25–29 July 2010 IEEE., , , , .
- 16Wind Turbine Control Systems: Principles, Modelling and Gain Scheduling Design. Springer: London, U.K, 2006., , .
- 17Wind turbine identification loop operation. CENER, Ref IN-08.00289, 2006..
- 18TurbSim users guide: version 1.50. Tech. rep., National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Colorado, USA, 2009..
- 19FAST users guide. Tech. rep., National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Colorado, USA, 2005., .
- 20Control design for a pitch regulated variable speed wind turbine. Tech. rep., Riso National Laboratory, Roskilde, Denmark, 2005., , , , , .
- 21Closed loop identification of wind turbines models for pitch control. 17th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED'09). Thessaloniki: Greece, 2009., .
- 23Numerical methods for least squares problems. SIAM. ISBN 978-0-898713-60-2, 1996..
- 24From robust control to adaptive control. CEP 1999; 7: 1113–1124..
- 25The Statistical Analysis of Time Series. John Wiley & Sons: San Francisco, CA 94104, US, 1994..