Near wake Reynolds-averaged Navier–Stokes predictions of the wake behind the MEXICO rotor in axial and yawed flow conditions
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 75–86, January 2014
How to Cite
Sørensen, N. N., Bechmann, A., Réthoré, P.-E. and Zahle, F. (2014), Near wake Reynolds-averaged Navier–Stokes predictions of the wake behind the MEXICO rotor in axial and yawed flow conditions. Wind Energ., 17: 75–86. doi: 10.1002/we.1559
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- Danish Council for Strategic Research (DSF). Grant Number: 2104-09-0026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!