Reduction of radar interference—stealth wind blade structure with carbon nanocomposite sheets
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 451–460, March 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J. and Lim, D. (2014), Reduction of radar interference—stealth wind blade structure with carbon nanocomposite sheets. Wind Energ., 17: 451–460. doi: 10.1002/we.1587
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Korea Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE). Grant Number: 2008-N-WD08-P-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!