State-space representation of the wind flow model in wind farms
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 627–639, April 2014
How to Cite
Soleimanzadeh, M., Wisniewski, R. and Brand, A. (2014), State-space representation of the wind flow model in wind farms. Wind Energ., 17: 627–639. doi: 10.1002/we.1594
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!