Electromagnetic energy harvester for monitoring wind turbine blades
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 869–876, June 2014
How to Cite
Joyce, B. S., Farmer, J. and Inman, D. J. (2014), Electromagnetic energy harvester for monitoring wind turbine blades. Wind Energ., 17: 869–876. doi: 10.1002/we.1602
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- US Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Technology Innovation Program. Grant Number: 70NANB9H9007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!