Laminar-turbulent flow simulation for wind turbine profiles using the γ–Re˜θt transition model
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 901–918, June 2014
How to Cite
Khayatzadeh, P. and Nadarajah, S. (2014), Laminar-turbulent flow simulation for wind turbine profiles using the γ–Re˜θt transition model. Wind Energ., 17: 901–918. doi: 10.1002/we.1606
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!