Special Issue Paper
Using maintenance options to maximize the benefits of prognostics for wind farms
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Condition Monitoring
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 775–791, May 2014
How to Cite
Haddad, G., Sandborn, P. A. and Pecht, M. G. (2014), Using maintenance options to maximize the benefits of prognostics for wind farms. Wind Energ., 17: 775–791. doi: 10.1002/we.1610
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation, Division of Design and Manufacturing Innovation. Grant Number: CMMI-1129697
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!