Role of flexible alternating current transmission systems devices in mitigating grid fault-induced vibration of wind turbines
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1017–1033, July 2014
How to Cite
Basu, B., Staino, A. and Basu, M. (2014), Role of flexible alternating current transmission systems devices in mitigating grid fault-induced vibration of wind turbines. Wind Energ., 17: 1017–1033. doi: 10.1002/we.1616
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- SYSWIND. Grant Number: PITN-GA- 2009-238325
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!