Synthetic atmospheric turbulence and wind shear in large eddy simulations of wind turbine wakes
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1247–1267, August 2014
How to Cite
Keck, R.-E., Mikkelsen, R., Troldborg, N., de Maré, M. and Hansen, K. S. (2014), Synthetic atmospheric turbulence and wind shear in large eddy simulations of wind turbine wakes. Wind Energ., 17: 1247–1267. doi: 10.1002/we.1631
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!