Real-time deformed shape estimation of a wind turbine blade using distributed fiber Bragg grating sensors
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1455–1467, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Real-time deformed shape estimation of a wind turbine blade using distributed fiber Bragg grating sensors, Wind Energ., 17, 1455–1467, doi: 10.1002/we.1644, , and (
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- Korea government Ministry of Knowledge Economy. Grant Number: 2008NWD08J010000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!