Effect of the preload in the general static load-carrying capacity of four-contact-point slewing bearings for wind turbine generators: theoretical model and finite element calculations
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 1605–1621, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Effect of the preload in the general static load-carrying capacity of four-contact-point slewing bearings for wind turbine generators: theoretical model and finite element calculations, Wind Energy, 17, pages 1605–1621, doi: 10.1002/we.1656, , and (
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- University of the Basque Country. Grant Number: UFI 11/29
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!