Dampening variations in wind power generation—the effect of optimizing geographic location of generating sites
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1631–1643, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Dampening variations in wind power generation—the effect of optimizing geographic location of generating sites, Wind Energ., 17, pages 1631–1643, doi: 10.1002/we.1657, and (
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!