A modular series connected converter structure suitable for a high-voltage direct current transformerless offshore wind turbine
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1855–1874, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), A modular series connected converter structure suitable for a high-voltage direct current transformerless offshore wind turbine, Wind Energ., 17, 1855–1874, doi: 10.1002/we.1670, , , and (
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!