Evaluating reduced models of aggregated different doubly fed induction generator wind turbines for transient stabilities studies
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 133–152, January 2015
How to Cite
2015), Two improvements to the dynamic wake meandering model: including the effects of atmospheric shear on wake turbulence and incorporating turbulence build-up in a row of wind turbines, Wind Energ., 18, pages 133–152. doi: 10.1002/we.1687, , and (
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- 8Comparing single and multiple turbine representations in a wind farm simulation. European Wind Energy Conference 2006, EWEC'06, Athens (Greece), 2006; 1–10., .
- 9Aggregated wind park models for analyzing power systems dynamics transmission networks for off-shore wind farms. 4th International Workshop on Large-Scale Integration of Wind Power and Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Farms, Billund (Denmark), 2003; 1–10., .
- 10PhD. Thesis: wind power. Modelling and impact on power system dynamics. Ridderkerk: Technische Universiteit Delft, 2003. ISBN: 90-9017239-4..
- 12IEA, Wind R&D Annex 21. Final technical report 2007: dynamic models of wind farms for power system studies. International Energy Agency, IEA., 2007. ISBN: 978-82-594-3419-7.
- 15Spanish TSO, Red Eléctrica de España. Requirements of response against voltage sags in wind power generation facilities (P.O. 12.3). [Online] Available: http://www.ree.es/operacion/pdf/po/PO_resol_12.3_Respuesta_huecos_eolica.pdf (Accessed 12 October 2012).