Preventing wind turbine overspeed in highly turbulent wind events using disturbance accommodating control and light detection and ranging
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 351–368, February 2015
How to Cite
2015) Preventing wind turbine overspeed in highly turbulent wind events using disturbance accommodating control and light detection and ranging, Wind Energ., 18, 351–368, doi: 10.1002/we.1705., , and (
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!