Spectral tensor parameters for wind turbine load modeling from forested and agricultural landscapes
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Wind Energy published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
How to Cite
Chougule, A., Mann, J., Segalini, A. and Dellwik, E. (2014), Spectral tensor parameters for wind turbine load modeling from forested and agricultural landscapes. Wind Energ.. doi: 10.1002/we.1709
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- 1Atmospheric Boundary Layer Flows. Oxford University Press: New York, 1994., .
- 2Sampling problems with spectral coherence. Risø report Risø-R-526 February 1986., .
- 3The Structure of Turbulent Shear Flow (2nd edn). Cambridge University Press: UK, 1976..
- 4A First Course in Turbulence. MIT Press: Cambridge, 1972., .
- 9Three-dimensional wind simulation. Technical Report SAND88-0152, Sandia National Laboratories, March 1988..
- 11Turbulent Flows (1st edn). Cambridge University Press: UK, 2000..
- 15IEC. Wind turbines part 1: design requirements. Techincal Report IEC 61400-1 2005.
- 17Models in micrometeorology, Ph.D. Thesis Risø Rep. R-727(EN), University of Aalborg 1994.
- 20Influence of atmospheric stability on wind turbine loads. Wind Energy 2012, DOI: dx.doi.org/10.1002/we.1528., , , , .
- 23The bolund experiment: overview and background. Risø report Risø-R-1658(EN), July 2009., , , , , .
- 25Wind power in forests: winds and effects on loads. Report, March 2013. http://www.elforsk.se/Rapporter., , , , , , , , , .