Effect of wind turbine wakes on wind-induced motions in wood-pole overhead lines
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 643–662, April 2015
How to Cite
2015), Effect of wind turbine wakes on wind-induced motions in wood-pole overhead lines, Wind Energ., 18, pages 643–662. doi: 10.1002/we.1717, , , and (
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!