Wind turbine boundary layer arrays for Cartesian and staggered configurations: Part II, low-dimensional representations via the proper orthogonal decomposition
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 297–315, February 2015
How to Cite
2015), Wind turbine boundary layer arrays for Cartesian and staggered configurations: Part II, low-dimensional representations via the proper orthogonal decomposition, Wind Energ., 18, pages 297–315, doi: 10.1002/we.1719, and (
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!