Measurements and modelling of the power performance of a model floating wind turbine under controlled conditions
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Sant, T., Bonnici, D., Farrugia, R. and Micallef, D. (2014), Measurements and modelling of the power performance of a model floating wind turbine under controlled conditions. Wind Energ.. doi: 10.1002/we.1730
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!